Have you come up with a decorating idea using satin curtains 2019? If you’re going to use satin as the primary fabric for your curtains, valances, and drapes there are a few things to consider.
Lighting greatly affects how a curtain colors look. For example, what looks like rose pink in one type of light, may look like coral in another.
Here are a few of the most popular colors you may want to choose from:
- Hot Pink
Some types of furniture lend themselves more for satin than others.
For example, if you have pets or children, then satin may not be a good choice. Satin is a delicate fabric, so around kids and high traffic areas, a satin curtain may not hold up.
Most satin window treatments are very reasonably priced. So, if you have decorating ideas for other parts of the room (like wallpaper, paint etc.) but just can’t afford them all at once, then the curtains and drapes will have the most dramatic impact for such a low cost. So, you can start with the curtains for an instant, dramatic decor change and the look and desire to do more may just keep you motivated to save and move forward with the rest of your decor ideas.
Most important of all though, is enjoying the process of decorating! Satin curtains provide a sensual, soft touch, and nicely compliment satin bedding you may already have, or want to have. They will bring a touch of class and luxury to any room in your home.
- Some Ideas To Transform Your Home To Have A Mid-Century House Design - December 14, 2018
- Inspiring Ideas To Decorate The Living Room With A Small Space - December 14, 2018
- Astonishing Photos of Modern Living Room Cabinets - December 11, 2018
- Functional Coffee Table (2019) Sets Idea - December 10, 2018
- Most Effective Teen Girls Bedroom Ideas in 2019 - December 10, 2018