This season of Home Decor trends (2019) is taking a more eco-friendly look with more earthy elements. We are also seeing a cultural fusion taking place in the pattern movement with emphasis on a more eclectic style.
With the current economy situation and the movement towards echo-friendly we are seeing the future in home decor colors #2019 to use neutrals along with calming colors such as blues and grays to cool tones of blue-purple. The trend also includes colors that have a calmer feel such as golden greens, citrons and other earth tones.
Graphic designs along with personalized patterns will also come into play as will the cultural fusion that combines patterns giving a more eclectic feel. The cultural colors will include strong blacks, denim blue and spice colors.
While center stage will be found with neutrals, warming up your home decor color can be achieved with the use of blue-greens, blue-purple, oranges, wine berry, tomato reds and earthy browns. Bronze accessories work well with the warm colors and we’ll see more of this come into play.
Home Decor Trends 2019
Today’s designers are working a lot with recycling colors and the “green” movement while artistically combining warm color combos and bringing diversity through traditions found in China, India and the Middle East
- Home Office Interior Design 2019 for a Better Home Office Experience - February 14, 2019
- Batman Bedding for My Son’s Room - February 13, 2019
- Bathroom Interior Design 2019 Ideas – 5 Important Tips - February 11, 2019
- How To Start an Interior Design Career- Do You Have What it Takes? - February 10, 2019
- The Fireplace of Black Wall #2019 #walldesign - February 8, 2019