Christmas (2019) is the season of joy, cheer, hope and peace. You cannot imagine celebrating Christmas without a nice and healthy Christmas tree (2019). Due to the availability of different kinds of Christmas trees in the market, choosing the right one can be a brainstorming task for you. There are limitless options to consider when shopping for a perfect tree and it is necessary to weigh all the options before zeroing onto any option.
Here are some tips which will help you select a good Christmas tree for celebrating the vivacity and vitality of Christmas.
- Before you go hunting for the “perfect” tree, you will have to decide where it will fit in your home or not. You need to choose the correct spot for the placement of the Christmas tree. Avoid placing the tree near a heat source (windows, radiators or fireplaces) or high traffic areas, where somebody may bump into it.
- The next step is to carefully measure the ceiling height and the width of the space chosen for placing the tree. Don’t forget to measure the width of the tree stand (to have an idea regarding the maximum width of the tree trunk that can be accommodated), its height as well as the height of your treetop decoration. These measurements will help you in selecting the best possible tree for a particular location.
- Before setting out for shopping, just ask yourself this question. Do you have heavy ornaments for decoration? Do you want to decorate the tree with simple ornaments? A fir tree with its sturdy and strong branches will be able to bear the heavy items whereas a pine tree will be a perfect choice for simpler decorations.
- There are a number of trees to choose from. You can opt for the Leland Cypress, the Douglas fir, the Blue spruce or the Scotch pine, depending on your choice and budget. The Douglas fir is the most common one because it is inexpensive and is the one which is generally sold at tree lots. The Scotch pine is a little more expensive than the Douglas fir but the needles on this tree stay longer and it survives more than the Douglas tree, therefore it has replaced some of the Douglas trees from the tree lots.
- It is very important for you to select a fresh tree. You can select a fresh one by looking at the needles of the tree- the fresh needles look green and shiny and not dry or brown. The needles should not fall off when you pull on a branch. Remember that a tree looks good when the ornaments are hung straight, so make sure that your tree has sufficient space between the branches for the ornaments to hang freely.
- Lastly, got to a retail outlet and select a tree that has been already cut. You can also order over the phone or by mail.
So, choose a perfect Christmas tree and enjoy your celebrations to the maximum.
- Wooden Wardrobe Designs 2019 – Best Which Types The One For You? - March 8, 2019
- Best Ideas: Saving Money on Your Wardrobe Design 2019! - March 3, 2019
- Window Sheer Curtains 2019 – What Choices do You Have? - March 3, 2019
- Home Office Interior Design 2019 for a Better Home Office Experience - February 14, 2019
- Batman Bedding for My Son’s Room - February 13, 2019